The blog of a 21st century, 37 year old father
of a 13 year old girl and a 6 year old boy

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Viva La Bam

Regarding the whole Adio heartagram shoe conundrum you may have read about. I decided to do more research and watched two episodes of Viva La Bam last night.

I enjoyed the episodes. Bam and his crew seem like good kids essentially. He's always disturbing his parents but the parents are obviously getting something out of it.

The show is rated PG with an "L" for language. However, I think I wouldn't mind my 12 year old daughter to watch it though. A part of me thinks, "I don't want my daughter to be like this." But then I thought, maybe she wouldn't start food fights at the dinner table anymore than I would. Hey, how many Disney movies have a food fight in them? Maybe a food fight would be good for us as a family!

For a girl, that is, my daughter, who's stressed ... maybe Viva La Bam would help her relax a little bit. Then again, perhaps there are other more healthy ways to relax ... like yoga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home